Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sundance finally settles down

It took Sundance a few hours to finally settle in and actually lay down. Here she is laying down and from the look on her face, she doesn't seem to know what to think about it. Earlier she was walking around whining until I got the toys out. It took her all of 1 second to grab the toys and start playing.


When she got here from the kennel, my son gave her a bath and said she was easy to bathe and gave him no problems at all. I clipped her nails today and she wasn't bothered by it a too much but I didn't push it. I am going to do another paw tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad this sweet girl is in a great foster home. I'll bet it won't take long for her to start enjoying the comforts of a soft dog bed and a loving family.

Lisa S.