Friday, January 22, 2010

Playing with toys.




Sundance likes to play more than my two greys do. She'll playbow to them and they just look at her like she's wasting her energy. If you're looking for a playful one but yet one who calms down when you tell her to, she's it. She listens like she's been in a home for a long time and quits what she's doing immediately if you tell her to. She had an accident on our bedroom floor last night and ran right into her kennel to hide when I yelled at her in mid-stream. She's very sensitive.

I'm glad I caught her so she'll learn.

Sundance has become attached to my son and he likes her a lot too. He put his hat on her head and she quickly snatched it and tried to run away. She's full of love and comes up to be petted when she needs a little direction or is just lonely.

0 comments: